D&D Hoard of the Dragon Queen PDF is an adventure module for the fifth edition of the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy tabletop role-playing game. Its campaign setting is set in forgotten realms. It is the first part of the Tyranny of Dragons storyline and is followed by a 2nd adventure, The Rise of Tiamat.
Table of Contents
Hoard of the Dragon Queen PDF Description
The “Hoard of the Dragon Queen” sets the stage for an epic campaign that focuses on dragons, cults, and the future of the world as the first installment of the “Tyranny of Dragons” adventure series. This module can be used as a jumping-off point for an ongoing D&D campaign or as a stand-alone adventure to delve into the world of dragons and heroic quests by dungeon masters and players.
It offers a variety of role-playing opportunities with NPCs, combat encounters, and exploration. The decisions made by the players can change the course of the narrative and determine whether or not their mission to thwart the cult’s plans is successful.
The players are chosen at the start of the adventure by a group known as the Harpers to look into and thwart the activities of the Cult of the Dragon.
To achieve their sinister goal of hastening Tiamat’s return, the cult is amassing wealth and attempting to build an army. While exploring different areas, the players will run into cultists, creatures that worship dragons, and even actual dragons.
All the important features of Hoard of the Dragon Queen 5e PDF are shared below:
- 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons adventure module.
- Part of the two-part adventure series “Tyranny of Dragons”
- Campaign setting in the Forgotten Realms.
- To defeat the pernicious Cult of the Dragon, players are enlisted.
- Aims to stop the cult from calling Tiamat, the dragon goddess.
- Involves traveling to different places and running into cultists and dragons.
- Provides a thorough plot with pre-made characters.
- Consists of a combination of exploration, combat, and role-playing opportunities.
- The story is shaped and the outcome is affected by player decisions.
- Can be incorporated into an ongoing campaign or used independently.
Download Hoard of the Dragon Queen Free PDF
Click on the button below to free Download Hoard of the Dragon Queen 5e PDF directly to your devices and kick off your amazing D&D adventures: