D&D 5e Ghost of Saltmarsh PDF is an adventure module published by Wizards of the Coast for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game. Set in the coastal town of Saltmarsh, the D&D PDF adventure module provides a detailed setting with its own unique history, politics, and secrets, giving players a rich world to immerse themselves in and explore.
It was released in May 2019 and is part of the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition (5e) system.
Table of Contents
Ghost of Saltmarsh Description
The classic adventures from earlier D&D editions that make up Ghost of Saltmarsh are all centered on seafaring and nautical themes. It is set in the fishing community of Saltmarsh on the coast of the Greyhawk setting, but it can be modified to fit any campaign world.
This adventure module is made up of seven separate adventures that can be either played independently or connected to create a longer campaign. Players can begin at level 1 and advance up to level 12 in the various adventures.
In addition to the adventures, It also includes different rules and guidelines for creating and running amazing sea campaigns, introducing ship-to-ship combat, naval travel, and rules for owning and upgrading a ship.
It also provides a wealth of information and resources for Dungeon Masters to immerse their players in a maritime setting.
All the important features of Ghost of Saltmarsh 5e PDF are shared below:
- It combines a number of venerable adventures from previous D&D editions, offering players a wide range of tasks and quests to complete.
- The module focuses on seafaring and coastal adventures, allowing players to explore haunted ships, battle pirates, and uncover mysteries beneath the waves.
- It can be played individually or linked together to form a larger campaign, offering flexibility to Dungeon Masters in designing their game.
- The adventures can be played individually or linked together to form a larger campaign, offering flexibility to Dungeon Masters in designing their game.
- It introduces rules and guidelines for seafaring campaigns, including ship-to-ship combat, naval travel, and ship ownership, allowing players to engage in maritime exploration and battles.
Download Ghost of Saltmarsh 5e Free PDF
This D&D 5e adventure module offers players and DMs an opportunity to explore the high seas, encounter unique challenges, and engage in thrilling adventures within a nautical-themed campaign setting.
Click on the button below to get Ghost of Saltmarsh free PDF download directly to your devices and kick off amazing adventures at sea: